The calls are relevant whether you are working on the development of plans and strategies or you are preparing concrete investments into sustainable energy. The calls include:
Find out more about all 13 CET topics and see how you and your organisation can help accelerating the Clean Energy Transition!
- Technical support to clean energy transition plans and strategies in municipalities and regions
- Towards an effective implementation of key legislation in the field of sustainable energy
- Maximizing use of and valorising EPREL data through innovative applications
- Energy Performance of Buildings - Creating the conditions to make renovation faster, deeper, smarter, service and data-driven
- Supporting the clean energy transition of the European businesses
- BUILD UP Skills – Upskilling and reskilling interventions enabling a decarbonised building stock and energy system integration
- Boosting heat pump deployment through alternative models and skilled installers
- District heating and cooling: Enabling modernisation and fuel switch through support for investment plans and skills development
- Crowding in private finance
- Integrated services for clean energy transition in buildings and businesses
- Project Development Assistance for sustainable energy investments
- Alleviating household energy poverty and vulnerability in Europe
- European Energy Communities Facility
In general, the LIFE calls are known for a simpler application process and a stronger focus on deploying innovative solutions on the ground, in comparison to the more research-oriented Horizon funding programmes, which normally seek to develop new methods. As such, they are particularly useful for local and regional governments seeking to act on the clean energy transition, benefiting from earlier work and experiences.
- Deadline for all LIFE CET call topics: 16 November 2023
- Funding rate of 95%
- Minimum number of beneficiaries varies across call topics
Additional opportunities can be found in the other topics under LIFE CET, as well as the three additional LIFE sub-programmes Nature and Biodiversity, Circular Economy and Quality of Life, and Climate.
Take advantage of the funding support and become a leader in the clean energy transition!